Monday 4 February 2013

New Year , New Ventures

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I have wanted to do this for sometime ....
To record the cards I make, or any thing else creative and pen my thoughts while I am at it.


Here is a card I made for a good friend who's been feeling under the weather. I had these lovely papers which I cut up to decoupage them and added a little Stickles glitter glue to the centre of the flower heads.

I went around the edge of the card with a pigment ink pad - I think the green edge brings out the mounted flowers . 

A little sentiment to cheer her - stamped directly and embossed to keep it simple. I didn't want the sentiment to be overwhelming and compete with the lovely flowers.








The inside of the card - some matching coloured papers and another flower with a stamped sentiment. It reached France in just one day!

My friend messaged she was " cheered up ".
So it worked !












No comments:

Post a Comment